Sunday 22 March 2020

Let All the World in E'vry Corner Sing

A difficult 24 hours for us here. My eighteen year old is really unwell with COVID-19 and we are praying his improvement today is sustained. he's showing signs of early stage pneumonia but is in relatively good spirits compared to last night. We are so grateful for the prayers and support from all our friends and having this Blog as a distraction is going to be a blessing over the weeks to come.

So today I'm just going to share this Facebook post from @OrganistWilliam who played my request in Bury Cathedral yesterday.

Let All the World in E'vry Corner Sing - I can't wait until it does once again. Stay well friends.
Let all the world in every corner sing, my God and King!
The heavens are not too high,
His praise may thither fly,
The earth is not too low,
His praises there may grow.
Let all the world in every corner sing,
my God and King!

Let all the world in every corner sing,
my God and King!
The church with psalms must shout,
no door can keep them out;
But, above all, the heart
must bear the longest part.
Let all the world in every corner sing,
my God and King!


No comments:

Post a Comment